miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

Vacations---ExamS!

OMG!
Vacations... tucsoN! =)
Exams.... Did we learn something this partial?? (Everything was about the CENEVAL or TOEFL! )

Im happY because we're almost done with school...
but at the same time i feel sad because everybody is going...
I think i might go to, but im scared to death!!!!...
it's really hard to live on your own, specially far..far!! away from homE!
Also i really have no clue of what am i going to study its really hard to choose ..i mean that is what im going to do for the rest of my life...
I have been thinking weather to work a semester and organize my ideas or to start studying even though i if i start studying i might be wrong and study something that doesn't satisfy my needs.


mUsiC!: Rihanna Ft jayz - umbrella

No hay comentarios: